Today you are driving the RoLa service from Wörgl to Trento in Italy with the ÖBB 1116 loc. Currently you are at Innsbruck Fbf waiting for clearance to enter the Brennerbahn. It is busy on the Brennerbahn due to maintenance work in the Inntaltunnel. A broken train just before Matrei is causing even more delays.
You have clearance to leave. Because the track to Brenner is blocked by the broken train all signals upto Matrei are red. You will have to ask permission by pressing TAB for each signal.
You are driving with rented RAlpin SBB Saadkms wagons since Ökombi can’t keep up with the demand these days.
- RSSLO – Brennerbahn/Unterinntalbahn Route
- Steam/DTG – Semmeringbahn – Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz Route (For rolling stock)
- Steam/DTG – ÖBB 4023 ‘Talent’ EMU or RSSLO – Talent ÖBB 4024
- Steam/DTG – European Loco and Asset pack
The free assets are the same as used by the RSSLO scenario’s.
Extra you also need the RAlpin SBB Saadkms.
- ÖBB 1142/ ÖBB 1042
- ÖBB 2068 (KI-Lok)
- ÖBB 1144
- ÖBB 2043
- ÖBB Rnooss
- ÖBB Tadgs
- ÖBB Doppelstockwagen Wiesel
- ÖBB Cityshuttle Wagen
- ÖBB Modularwagen
- E189 – Lockpack incl. ÖBB-Version
- ÖBB Eurofimawagen
- RAlpin SBB Saadkms (The green Télécharger button is the download button)
Name: Delays on the Brenner
Duration: 45 min.
Difficulty: Hard (Very hard with all security systems on)
Weather: Winter – Stormy
Download: Download here
Have fun, and leave a comment if you like this scenario. Also if you have any issues, please leave a comment.