Today you will be driving the Regional Express 5220 (Kufstein – Brenner) from Kufstein to Innsbruck with the ÖBB 4023. It is busy on the UnterInntalbahn, but there are no delays to be expected. Only the bad weather conditions might be a problem, it is pouring rain all day long.
You are following the real timetable of the REX 5220. Al passenger services are also according the real time table. The timetable is reasonable. Some stops are longer then normal, but you are sitting dry, so relax and enjoy the scene!
In the second part of this scenario you will continue the trip to Brenner.
- RSSLO – Brennerbahn/Unterinntalbahn Route
- Steam/DTG – Semmeringbahn – Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz Route (For rolling stock)
- Steam/DTG – ÖBB 4023 ‘Talent’ EMU or RSSLO – Talent ÖBB 4024
- Steam/DTG – European Loco and Asset pack
The free assets are the same as used by the RSSLO scenario’s.
Extra you also need the RAlpin SBB Saadkms.
- ÖBB 1142/ ÖBB 1042
- ÖBB 2068 (KI-Lok)
- ÖBB 1144
- ÖBB 2043
- ÖBB Rnooss
- ÖBB Tadgs
- ÖBB Doppelstockwagen Wiesel
- ÖBB Cityshuttle Wagen
- ÖBB Modularwagen
- E189 – Lockpack incl. ÖBB-Version
- ÖBB Eurofimawagen
- RAlpin SBB Saadkms (The green Télécharger button is the download button)
Name: REX 5220 #1 Kufstein – Innsbruck
Duration: 70 min.
Weather: Autumn – Heavy Rain
Download: Download here
This is a multipart scenario containing 2 scenarios:
Part 1: REX 5220 #1 Kufstein – Innsbruck (This scenario)
Part 2: REX 5220 #2 Innsbruck – Brenner
Have fun, and leave a comment if you like this scenario. Also if you have any issues, please leave a comment.