Part 2: Gaining extra traction (Kufstein – Fritzens-Wattens)
In this cross workshop scenario series you are driving the BR 189 Dispolok with 30 TaschenWagen freight cars, carrying truck trailers, from Munich Ost via Rosenheim to Brennero.
In part 2 you will be driving from Kufstein towards the Brennerbahn. The weather is getting worse, a huge snowstorm is raging in the Inntal valley.
At Fritzens-Wattens an extra loc is ready to join to give you more traction before going up the Brenner pass.
I found a few unexpected speed drop issues in the route (or I missed something ;-)), which are probably bugs:
1. Entering station Worgl (100 -> 80km/h)
2. First signal after Tunel destination (100 -> 80km/h)
3. Entering station Stans (100 -> 80km/h)
So be prepared.
Can you make it to Fritzens without any wheelspin?
- RSSLO – Brennerbahn/Unterinntalbahn Route
- Steam/DTG – Dispolok BR 189 Loco Add-On
- Steam/DTG – Semmeringbahn – Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz Route (For rolling stock)
- Steam/DTG – Sdggmrss Taschenwagen Wagon Pack (Marketplace)
- Steam/DTG – ÖBB 4023 ‘Talent’ EMU or RSSLO – Talent ÖBB 4024
- Steam/DTG – European Loco and Asset pack
The free assets are the same as used by the RSSLO scenario’s.
Extra you also need the RAlpin SBB Saadkms.
- ÖBB 1142/ ÖBB 1042
- ÖBB 2068 (KI-Lok)
- ÖBB 1144
- ÖBB 2043
- ÖBB Rnooss
- ÖBB Tadgs
- ÖBB Doppelstockwagen Wiesel
- ÖBB Cityshuttle Wagen
- ÖBB Modularwagen
- E189 – Lockpack incl. ÖBB-Version
- ÖBB Eurofimawagen
- RAlpin SBB Saadkms (The green Télécharger button is the download button)
Name: Intermodal Transport Southbound Part 2
Duration: 45 min.
Weather: Winter – Snowstorm
Download: Download here