Today you have to bring 32 taschenwagen from Innsbruck to Brennero with a double traction of Vectron BR 193 locs. It is a beautiful summer day so conditions are perfect compared by last winter hauls.
It is a quiet Sunday afternoon and traffic is low on the Brenner pass, so no problems to be expected. Although stay alert for delayed local traffic.
Mind the time! The freight has to be in Brennero for inspection at 12:45 so leave as soon as you got a green signal. (You have approx. 3 to setup your Vectron)
Can you make it on time?
- To couple your locos by connecting the cables.
- To lower the panthograph on time on the Brenner siding to avoid “Störung, Störung”
- RSSLO – Brennerbahn/Unterinntalbahn Route
- RSSLO – Vectron BR 193 Advanced
- Steam/DTG – Semmeringbahn – Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz Route (For rolling stock)
- Steam/DTG – Sdggmrss Taschenwagen Wagon Pack (Marketplace)
- Steam/DTG – ÖBB 4023 ‘Talent’ EMU or RSSLO – Talent ÖBB 4024
- Steam/DTG – European Loco and Asset pack
The free assets are the same as used by the RSSLO scenario’s.
Extra you also need the RAlpin SBB Saadkms.
- ÖBB 1142/ ÖBB 1042
- ÖBB 2068 (KI-Lok)
- ÖBB 1144
- ÖBB 2043
- ÖBB Rnooss
- ÖBB Tadgs
- ÖBB Doppelstockwagen Wiesel
- ÖBB Cityshuttle Wagen
- ÖBB Modularwagen
- E189 – Lockpack incl. ÖBB-Version
- ÖBB Eurofimawagen
Name: Easy Sunday haul on the Brenner
Duration: 45 min.
Difficulty: Easy – Hard
Download: Download here