In this scenario you are driving the EuroNight (EN 1237) inclusive 4 car carriers from Wiener Neustadt to Bruck an der Mur over the Suedbahn and Semmeringbahn.
It is a quiet night so no problems to be expected. In this configuration your max. speed 120 km/h. To keep the schedule you will have to keep your speed close to this limit, and also close to the limit at the Semmering bahn. (Tip: at climbs you can set your AFB +5 km/h higher then the speed limit.
1. Just before Murzzuschlag you get a PZB emergency break at the 40km/h speed limit, which is probably a bug in the route. (Or my PZB rookieness 😉 )
2. Before Kapfenberg there is a false double yellow for signal. You can ignore that.
Please drive carfully because some people would like to sleep early!
- RSSLO – Südbahn Route
- Steam/DTG – Semmeringbahn – Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz Route (For rolling stock)
- Steam/DTG – ÖBB 4023 ‘Talent’ EMU or RSSLO – Talent ÖBB 4024
- Steam/DTG – European Loco and Asset pack
The free assets are the same as used by the RSSLO scenario’s.
- ÖBB 1142/ ÖBB 1042
- ÖBB 2068 (KI-Lok)
- ÖBB 1144
- ÖBB 2043
- ÖBB Rnooss
- ÖBB Tadgs
- ÖBB Doppelstockwagen Wiesel
- ÖBB Cityshuttle Wagen
- ÖBB Modularwagen
- E189 – Lockpack incl. ÖBB-Version
- ÖBB Eurofimawagen
- ÖBB Ddm car carriers
Name: EN 1237 Wien Hbf – Livorno Centrale
Duration: 85 min.
Difficulty: Easy (Medium to meet the schedule)
Max. Speed: 120 km/h
Download: Download here